Hello to all West End folks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to all West End folks

What can I say, grew up in Galveston Co. fishing, duck/goose hunting West Galveston Bay system and only 15 minutes from Highlands Bayou saltwater access.

How-do, I'd Chris, don't live in Galveston Co. anymore, but still visit and try to get in some saltwater fishing when I can, especially gigging along with trout, reds and just about whatever bites, not too particular, but I do have limits on what I'll keep!

Now living close to Austin and work there, good thing about Austin, nice restaurants, events (don't do many if any at all, hmm) and the best thing about it is the smaller it gets in my rear view mirror when I leave work! Too dang much traffic and crazy drivers that their jobs MUST BE their life line since most are weaving, driving nuts or flying down the road to work...how about leaving a little earlier to make it safer for the rest of us.

Ooopps, sorry on that one.

Went down in mid-May to hit the saltwater for a week and take my nephew fishing, dang norther had the bay messed-up, high winds but did get into the fish the last 2 days and got my nephew catching his first flounder and not only that, but his first limit! Yea, I tried in desperation one of my and my father's old hot spots with a strong incoming tide and them flatfish were there and REAL hungry! Did that 2 days straight with a hanful of specks and couple reds.

Do various hunting and fishing and also fur trapping and hog trapping where I live.

Glad to be a part of the group and yall have a great weekend!

Chris

Welcome aboard!!!
    Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

welcome!!!!!
          the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Welcome to FWE!
            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Welcome aboard, Chris! Glad to have you!
              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Welcome !!
                GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Ahoy and send us a PM before you go gigging.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
                  Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

welcome!

Comment

Welcome Chris!

Comment

Working...
                      X