No announcement yet.

hello guy's and gal's i'm a newbie here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Heheheh

Originally posted by Sneekypete View Post
      Yea, Thanks Gilbert...the funny thing was, not a single person could get out of their vehicle till daylight because the mosquitoes were so bad...I custom made a head net that came down to my waist or water level.I was getting in the water at 4am and would watch everybody get out of their truck for 7 seconds then jump back in and wait till daylight...I had the whole beachfront to myself from 4am till sunup...There's some special things I was doing to catch those big girls and I've only told a few people how I was doing it...Can't wait till the STAR starts...
      i was swattin mosqiotoes with him those 3 days... i watch ol Rick close but still learn a new trick or ten each trip! thanks COACH!
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

hardcore

Originally posted by Sneekypete View Post
        Heck yea, I know all them Alvin boy's...been fishing with ole Tom and Brad for over 35 years...and Thomas as long as he's been fishing as well, Good People ...Heck yea,I'm on the water 2-3 days a week least...I keep 1 of my boats in Matty and the other at the house in Angleton,my # is 281-685-2122 give me a call I'm heading to Matty on Sunday,surely got room.I'm not like those Alvin boys however, I'm extreamly hard core...
        if youre wadin with sneeky pete you better be ready for a marathon! HARDCORE TO SAY THE LEAST! but i can hang! when work allows me to go!
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
        X