New from South Africa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from South Africa

Hi my names Paul. I currently reside in South Africa but will be relocating to Houston at the end of the year. I'm an avid surf fisherman in South Africa and have been scouring the net to see how I can continue my passion when I arrive in the US. The forum looks great !

Would appreciate a lot of help to some silly questions over the next few months and hope to meet anglers on the beach when I arrive at the end of the year.Click image for larger version

Name:	henties 2010 285.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	570113

Welcome Aboard

Comment

Welcome!

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome
        A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

"Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Glad to have you love the surf be happy to meet you down there anytime!
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Great and welcome...plenty of sharks need catchin' in our surf!
              sigpic

Comment

thanks for the welcome

learnt a lot already from the forum. Will post some questions to figure out what gear to bring along and what to leave behind

Looking forward to doing some hunting (especially duck shooting) as well. Unfortunately the lab and spaniel will have to stay in SA

Comment

Welcome 2scoops!

Comment

Originally posted by 2scoops View Post
                    thanks for the welcome

learnt a lot already from the forum. Will post some questions to figure out what gear to bring along and what to leave behind

Looking forward to doing some hunting (especially duck shooting) as well. Unfortunately the lab and spaniel will have to stay in SA
                    Hit me up when you get in town I'll get you out on the water for a cast & blast
                    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Welcome aboard! Looking forward to seeing you in the surf and hearing the SA accent.
                      At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Welcome and enjoy the site. Look forward to seeing you in the surf.
                        "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Cheers

Comment

welcome!!!
                            the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Hakouna matata! Welcome Aboard!
                              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Working...
                              X