No announcement yet.

What's Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow it worked again. I'm having issues with logging in. It's crazy I enter my stuff it says thanks for logging in and then takes me back just like I never logged in. It worked the other night when I posted and havent since. It let me in again...

Thanks for the welcome...

AP I was going to even buy you a beer.....

The airboat is a trailboss w/454

Comment

Josh, 007 was talking about 2112. He has a flatbottom flounder rig with an air motor. Seaweed's boat is a true airboat, the GO FAST and fly over solid ground kind.
      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

I also have a flatbottom flounder rig that is a great boat for that area that is for sale at a pretty decent price....Sandy has seen it.

Comment

Yes I have, and it's a great deal. I almost sold the Ugly Mudda to switch to it. I wish I still had those pics Man. I'd post them for ya. If I get a chance I'll slide by sometime this week and take pics of it for ya again. We got a little garage here where we buy and sell stuff.
          From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Welcome Seaweed!
            Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X