Re-located South Louisiana Fisherman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-located South Louisiana Fisherman

Hey guys, I'm new to this site and new to the Houston area. I was born and raised fishing in South Louisiana for trout and redfish and have recently (past 4 years) gotten into offshore fishing. Fishing is a passion and a priority of mine but it has proven difficult to get to go since moving out here not having a boat, fishin buddies, etc. I know this site is a good way to network and was hoping I can make some new fishin friends in TX. I am more than willing to pay my share of expenses (or tournament fees if/when they come up) to anyone who is willing to take a new guy or just simply needs someone to fish with. I fish hard but have the time of my life while doing so and sharing those times with the people I'm with. I have all my own equipment and will usually cancel whatever plans I may already have if a trip comes up last second. Hope to hear from some of y'all soon!

Thanks,
    Adam

985-768-0849

Welcome to the site! I'm sure we can learn a lot from you too!
    Resident Ninja

Comment

Welcome to FWE. Look forward to fishing with you.
      "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Welcome aboard!
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

welcome!

Comment

Welcome aboard!
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

fish caller

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome to FWE i'm sure you will find sumebody to fish with here.
                  I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Welcome

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome aboard
                      Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Welcome aboard.
                        Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Welcome ! Have you waded much in La. or do Y'all drift ? (Inshore of course)

Comment

Welcome aboard! I'm a transplant from New Orleans myself. Grew up fishing Plaquemines Parish.
                            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Welcome Adam. Look forward to hearing and or seeing some reports from ya
                              I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small baby bird will fall frozen, dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself...

Comment

Working...
                              X