468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New boat, and new to west bay. Looking for a fishing partner.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New boat, and new to west bay. Looking for a fishing partner.

Glad I found this site, seems like a bunch of good folks on here. I will be taking delivery of my Newwater Ibis next week and was wondering if you guys would teach me west bay. I will be glad to take my boat, pay for the gas, buy the beer & snacks, and clean the fish if I have too, in exchange for the knowledge of west bay. I do not want to learn west bay the hard way in a 75k new boat. I have been fishing the laguna for the last 5 years in my old boat, but now live in Houston. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    David

That is one nice flats boat. I have an 18'er. But if you offer to take some of these guys and pay for all the beer often enough to learn west bay, you're gonna have to sell it in about a month! What brand of chart plotter do you have? My advise is to get a chip copied from somebody that has your model and pay him/her back by taking them fishing with you. Otherwise, I'll be glad to go with ya! I love fly fishing!
    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Sent you a PM.

Comment

Welcome aboard.
        Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

I'm sure there's a bunch of guys on here that'll jump on that offer. You can also hire aqua pimp (local guide) to go out on your boat with you. He's a wealth of info and consistently produces quality fish for his clients.
          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Welcome to FWE. Look forward to seeing the reports.
            "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Is there any contact information on this guide?

Comment

Send him a PM. I hear he is really good too! I don't know why I didn't think of that. DUUUUHHH.

Comment

Originally posted by Knotty Fly View Post
                  Is there any contact information on this guide?
                  Aquapimp is his name on the site -- his website is: http://saltwaterassault.net/
                  Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Send me a pm when you wanna go i know a few honey holes i dont mind sharing!
                      Your a daisy if ya do

Comment

Welcome aboard! Once you learn the spots I'll let you take me out!
                        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Welcome aboard.

Book a trip or two with Aqua Pimp, it will save you plenty on money in the long run.
                          "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Definitely go with AP ! Great guy and one of the best to ever fish west bay ! Welcome to the sight

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Tapatalk 2
                            I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

Welcome aboard

Comment

Working...
                              X