Hey ya'll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey ya'll

Have been fishing with guides at the jetties for a couple of years. Finally got my own boat last winter and have been learning the ins and outs for a few monts...ready to branch out and am looking for some advice and help.

Want to try the bolivar wells..are these the platforms you can see from the concrete ship? Any tricks in getting there? Also, what are soe good spots in east bay and how do I get there? And...what about te bolivar and ft Travis flats...get there from te gulf...boat cut at the jetty?

Have heard a lot about the spoils on the ship channel...again..how do I get tree and are there any special tricks..

Thanks for the input will return te favor when I can

Typos are budweisers fault

Oiy

Get yourself the hot spot map for east bay and it will give you a place to start on spots and how to access them. Shell and mud in deeper water will be the trick until things cool down. I've done well around pepper grove reef in the summer. Enjoy FWE and welcome.
    "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Welcome aboard.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome aboard. My typos are Scotches fault.
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Welcome
            KEEP IT WET..

Comment

welcome!!! GPS will get u there,but watch out for the pipes in east bay.
              the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Welcome!
                I COME FROM THE WATER!!!

Comment

Welcome , Be carerfull in that area as hugh ship wakes sneak up from behind!!! Caught off guard they will nock you out of the boat!
                  West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Welcome aboard.
                    "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by SUPER SPOOK View Post
                      welcome!!! GPS will get u there,but watch out for the pipes in east bay.
                      X2
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                      X