Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eager Wader new to Galveston

Hello,

I am a college student new to the Galveston area. Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. So far I have just fished Seabrook and the Texas City dike levy. Usually just fish with a popping cork and live shrimp, but haven't had much luck probably only several keepers. I have thrown a gold spoon in the morning and had some luck with specs but no keepers. I'm looking for some new spots close to Houston University. Actually I'm looking for any good tips. Hope you Galveston veterans can help out!

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome aboard! Sounds like you're off to a good start.
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Welcome aboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome aboard.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome!
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Welcome....

Comment

welcome!!!!!! the surf is on!
                  the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Thanks a lot fellas! Im sure I will get a lot out of this forum and hopefully share a lot as well.

Comment

Welcome you will learn lots of this website and meet great fisherman

Comment

welcome!!

Comment

Welcome!!!
                          I COME FROM THE WATER!!!

Comment

welocme .... if your looking for areas to fish .... the whole south shoreline of west galveston bay is awesome. you can almost walk & wade to a dozen spots between the causeway & san louis pass. there is a book by ray crawford that covers the upper coast for wade & kayak launch spots. i think its about $20 @ fishing tackle unlimited (FTU) 45 & Fuqua. dont forget about google earth ... it is your friend!
                            www.lonestarkayakseries.com

Comment

Originally posted by EZ-E View Post
                              welocme .... if your looking for areas to fish .... the whole south shoreline of west galveston bay is awesome. you can almost walk & wade to a dozen spots between the causeway & san louis pass. there is a book by ray crawford that covers the upper coast for wade & kayak launch spots. i think its about $20 @ fishing tackle unlimited (FTU) 45 & Fuqua. dont forget about google earth ... it is your friend!
                              x2! Google Earth can show you a many of things! Welcome to the forum!
                              Resident Ninja

Comment

Working...
                              X