No announcement yet.

Howdy!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoot, I don't even know what to do with my own SS#. The only thing I know, is they take money out of my paychecks. Money that will not be there when I need it!!!
    Why put off doing something today, when you can do it again tomorrow. LIKE FISHING!!

Comment

I'm PLUGGER , not Obama. I can't dole out that kind of money. That's why I want yours. Hey, maybe I AM Obama ! Yikes ! OK, maybe just some tips on fishing spots. Or, maybe that would harder than dishing out moola.
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Welcome aboard. Enjoy and post some report on chocolate.
        Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

plugger, that's why I need the deposit. Obama keeps taking more and more.
          I have not been in the water for 10 days. Working to much overtime.
          looks like I will not be fishing until mid next week. I will report then.
          Why put off doing something today, when you can do it again tomorrow. LIKE FISHING!!

Comment

Yeah, life gets in the way of fishing. I had a lost weekend last weekend because my wife and 17 year old daughter toured Texas Tech as a potential university for her. Today my 92 ( !! ) year old mother had open heart surgery to replace a heart valve and artery, but she is doing fine so far , so I'm planning to fish Saturday. You hang in there mom, no complications, so I can fish Saturday. Am I callous or what ? But, truthfully, I have the greatist mother a son can hope for. I'm a blessed man.
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
            X