New Member From Friendswood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member From Friendswood

Hey Everybody! My name is Gregg, and am hoping to meet a few guys that can learn me up a lil on the bay, and seasonal spots/tactics. Not looking to rape anyones Honey Hole, just hoping yall can impart some of that hard earned knowledge. About me: Im 38, live in Friendswood, and am Married and have 5 daughters. Yep, 5! And theres no baby mommas/daddies, all ours. Ive been fishing saltwater since I was a kid, but have only fished exclusively plastic for about a year and am totally ate up with it. My partner and I fished the Redfish Tourney yesterday, and man o man did we blow it. We fished HARD, but just couldn't make it happen. We did however have fun, and Coe and West End put on a real nice event. I am about to either buy my new boat in March, or build a totally tricked out Waverunner during Boatshow in January. Already good to go with my Credit Union, Wife is onboard, and The Good Lord has blessed me at work so it looks like its gonna happen. I have been looking at either a 19' Shoalwater Cat,RC,PP, TM,HDS7...or RFL, Torrent Cat3, Shallow Sport 18 Classic. The Waverunner option is 2014 FXHO, Lots of Aluminum,HDS7, and yes, I am even doing a 6' PP, which I think it would be a first. I wade exclusively unless I run offshore which is not often....Thanks for reading and am looking forward to meeting and maybe fishing with some of you guys, God Bless

welcome neighbor

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome !!!!!!!!
        A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

Welcome!

Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life.
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Welcome !
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Welcome to FWE.
              "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Welcome, a lot of knowledgable guys/gals on here!

Comment

Welcome!
                  Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Howdy and welcome!
                    Resident Ninja

Comment

the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Welcome and good fishing

Comment

Working...
                        X