No announcement yet.

Newbie Alert!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baby Trans Cat fishes in Karakawa and Green's. He'll pm ya his gps coords. BTW, BTC, that deer was tasty and big. Can ya all feed another one for me to shoot again like the last one? I got tired of shootin them 4 pters and baby does, so was darn glad when ya all waited a few years so I's can get me some REAL deer meat.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
      Baby Trans Cat fishes in Karakawa and Green's. He'll pm ya his gps coords. BTW, BTC, that deer was tasty and big. Can ya all feed another one for me to shoot again like the last one? I got tired of shootin them 4 pters and baby does, so was darn glad when ya all waited a few years so I's can get me some REAL deer meat.

thanks for the reply hook a brotha up!

Comment

Welcome and Good Luck!

Comment

thanks to all of you.. you are too kind to strangers.

yo mommas must have raised you right!

Comment

Welcome!!
            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Welcome to the site !!
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Welcome over!
                10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Pull a chair and sit a spell. b&p

Comment

West Bay can be an interestign system to get a hold of. Could be a wise investment to spend one day with a knowlegable guide. if you do, make sure that you explain the reason for the trip. IE. I don't care about filling a cooler, I want to learn this bay, and how fish move around. Bring a note pad, there's no way that you will absorb all of what a good guide could tell you in day. Give Pimp a shot, he knows West Bay very well and been a legitimate guide focusing on West since 1999.

A good generality for trout, warm water-west end, cold water-east end. Coves can produce year round, open water stuff is tricky. If you run the boat and contiuously look for signs of bait and slicks, chances are good that you will find fish.

Welcome aboard!
                    http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

Originally posted by shallowist View Post
                      West Bay can be an interestign system to get a hold of. Could be a wise investment to spend one day with a knowlegable guide. if you do, make sure that you explain the reason for the trip. IE. I don't care about filling a cooler, I want to learn this bay, and how fish move around. Bring a note pad, there's no way that you will absorb all of what a good guide could tell you in day. Give Pimp a shot, he knows West Bay very well and been a legitimate guide focusing on West since 1999.

A good generality for trout, warm water-west end, cold water-east end. Coves can produce year round, open water stuff is tricky. If you run the boat and contiuously look for signs of bait and slicks, chances are good that you will find fish.

Welcome aboard!
                      thanks for the info. i'll be shure to hook up with aqua-pimp soon after my scheduled hunting trips are finished. i want to focus on from-the-boat fishing and west bay only this time. don't need the meat, just a few go-to spots.

thanks again!

Comment

welcome to the site
                        there are a ton of great spots within a ten minute ride of your house!!
                        i think alot of us have made that transistion to artificial once you gain that confidence its easy...you will save money and time (except for shoppin for new lures!)lmao...would be happy to help you out or point you in the right direction
                        Captain Glenn Stevens
                        Coastal Guide Service
                        www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Welcome aboard! Just joined a couple of weeks ago myself

Comment

Welcome aboard..Same here,just got here.Think I will stay awhile.Dont fish west bay much,I fish the other side-the surf.
                            MY Website: http://mysite.verizon.net/respvhvl

LORD - All I want is "one" 30 inch Spec,she dont have to be a big ol sow packing eggs,just 30 inches.AMEN

Comment

Working...
                            X