No announcement yet.

Glad I found this place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank ya''l for the warm welcomes! They ar a lot warmer then the weather were having thats for sure!

Comment

welcome bro!!!
      There's a place for ALL of GOD's creatures.... right next to tha mashed potatoes.

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post

One of the founding members lives over on Beachcomber we usually shark fish from the beach but I do like taking the Yaks out past the 3rd and dropping down
        I will do that some but I really like to head out. chase the shrimpers and fall in behind them. or head over to some of the closer stand ups and catch some ling. But I will fish for just about anything given the chance. I live on Edward Teach so Beachcomber is not that far off. Thanks again for the warm welcomes and I do look forward to fishing with some of ya'll. As for the pics, unless I am out there with someone that has brought a camera it's very hard to take the pics by yourself yakin. But I do get a few during the year and would gladly share them with ya'll
        Ron

Comment

Welcome Ron! Let me know if you ever need a BTB partner.

Comment

Hey MilkJug good too see ya here. We do need to gt each others numbers to do that this comming year.

Comment

WTH are you doing on the keyboard? Get out there and control those damn sharks. Do your part. Really, though welcome get a chair and bring it on! b&p

Comment

Working...
              X