Howdy from Austin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy from Austin!

Just wanted to say hello. I live in Austin but grew up in Houston and fished the GBC all my life. I have a CC 22' Fish Master that I take down their occasionally. Gets expensive hauling the boat that far though. I've never really fished West Bay from my boat and I don't know my way around navigationally speaking. I usually put in at GYB or GBC and head east either jetties or East Bay. I've wade fished west bay between the causeway and Offat's bayou and down at the end behind SLP. Dad didn't have a boat so I grew up bank fishing all over Galveston from SLP to off the rocks on the east end and all the rock groins and the south jetty in between.

Welcome Sticky, it's getting about time !

Comment

Well CRIMINY ! I can no longer moan and carry on about trailering my boat from the west side of Houston ! WELCOME !
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. Living in Austin does have it's drawbacks when it comes to fishing for saltier species. Really pisses me off when they cut the flounder limits to two for the whole month of November and now half of December! But that's a whole other topic!

Comment

Welcome aboard.
          Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Welcome aboard, Sticky!
              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Welcome
                10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

welcome
                  the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Working...
                  X