Hello everyone!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone!!

I just wanted to stop and say that i am excited to be apart of this group! I have read a few post and there seems to be alot of good info here.

I live in longview so it is a little drive for me to get there. I am planning on making my 1st trip ever to the west bay on oct. 16th, we rented a house on the jamaica beach canals. Starting in the spring i hope to make a trip down there about every 6 weeks. I have been trying to gather as much info on the area as i can from reading articles and also bought a map of everything. I love to catch reds and specks! We did alot of it in south carolina when i was stationed there in the marines.

I have a 19ft sea pro and also a kayak that i am gonna bring with me. I have alot of concerns about shell racks and sand bars that i won't be able to see. I am hoping that i can find some good spots around there. If weather permits i would like to head down to slp and maybe fish the surf from the outside but we will have to wait and see!!

Once again thank you for letting me be a part of yall's family

Welcome! Lots of good info on here - ask lots of questions.
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Welcome !
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Welcome aboard!
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Welcome. Lots of Great people here. Lord Bless.
              robert
              And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

WELCOME !
                GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Hey all!

heading down from weatherford in am. I haven't been out on the bay in several years and I could use some advice on where/how to catch 'em. used to fish canals off of lake como some. does anybody know if the ramp by the restaurant is still there?

thx

Comment

welcome
                    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Working...
                    X