No announcement yet.

Great Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Im down there, I'll come by and drink a beer with yall when you get off the water.

Comment

Hope to see ya; sounds like Sea Isle will be the place to be this coming year.

Comment

Dang shutout,you trolled RC out of his cave.LOL Good to see both of you here
        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

welcome

welcome to fwe
          Itching To Be Fishing!

Comment

Hey Billy, how's it goin? RC tells me he had his best year ever in 2009. Sounds like most all of his fishin is now out of his kayak

Comment

Glad you found your way here Pat. I look forward to hitting the bay with you. Lots of good folks available in this online community.
              If we don't leave any, there won't be any.

Comment

Thanks David; lots of fish to be caught in 2010; starting Sunday the 3rd!

Comment

welcome
                  Itching To Be Fishing!

Comment

Originally posted by shutout View Post
                    Hey Robert, how are things in the country. Call me anytime and I'll go wade with you; damned the stingrays! I'm gonna catch some fish in 2010. Gonna start the year off right by going out on a trip with my daughter, her boyfriend and a buddy (Greentide) with Captain Greg this coming Sunday!
                    Welcome, I can't think of a better way to start of the new year than a trip with the West Bay Pimp!! Good luck, and tell us how it goes.
                    http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

Working...
                    X