Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy from Midlothian, Tx

Hi All,
    New to the site. I travel to Galveston far more often than I should but I love it. I have two boys, 4 and 5, that love to fish. Hoping to get some good tips and advice and learn the proper ways to run around in the west end. We camp at Jamaica Beach often so I will most likely be getting a jon boat to test the shallows. I lived in Corpus Christi, on the island, when I was younger and ran those waters as a teenager in a small jon boat. I've been searching around the site and there is a ton of useful information. Happy to be aboard.

Welcome
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

welcome
      the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

WELCOME !
        You camp out in Jamaica Beach ? They have a camp ground ?
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Welcome aboard!
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I looked it up . It's the RV park just west of Jamaica Beach proper on 3005 . It has a miniature golf course , swimming pool , bathrooms , and pizza / chicken wings for purchase . It looks nice . I learn something every day ..... HAR!
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Get a HOOK N LINE boat map of West Bay at Academy .

Comment

Yeah. JBRV.net My kids love it there. Hell, I love it there. For $40 a night, you can't beat the swimming pools, hot tubs and everything they have there. Their facilities are top notch. I'll be getting the Map before my next trip in May. I just got back yesterday. Weather was kind of crummy last week but we made the most of it. Went down to San Luis Pass and got a line wet. Caught an old glove, literally. It was my oldest's first salt water catch.

Comment

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Welcome aboard!!!!!
                      Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Working...
                      X