Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HarryK View Post
    Are u related to WillieP?

If that's his boat in his avatar we could be related.
    A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

Welcome aboard

A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

Originally posted by Willyp View Post
        Thank you Sir.... I do enjoy her. Its the second one I have owned, and love everything about them (except those white cap days).
        I concur....how do you keep the troll motor from bouncing to pieces. I went through 2 before saying screw it, I'll just wade!
        Don't be a Nancy!
        If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

The trolling motor was mounted by Coastline Marine. The trolling motor is installed on a quick release / locking plate which allows you to take to trolling motor off easily and allows you to lock it for would be thief's. That quick release / locking plate is then installed on a stainless bracket that is mounted right to the deck. Its a pretty slick deal to be honest, and the motor believe it or not doesn't bounce like you think it would. At first I was worried that it would break from bouncing, but I have been through some rough stuff and I have no issues yet. I still try to avoid the rough water days, or I just stay protected on a shore line and boogie along....

Comment

Welcome Aboard!
            Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

The trolling motor was mounted by Coastline Marine. The trolling motor is installed on a quick release / locking plate which allows you to take to trolling motor off easily and allows you to lock it for would be thief's. That quick release / locking plate is then installed on a stainless bracket that is mounted right to the deck. Its a pretty slick deal to be honest, and the motor believe it or not doesn't bounce like you think it would. At first I was worried that it would break from bouncing, but I have been through some rough stuff and I have no issues yet. I still try to avoid the rough water days, or I just stay protected on a shore line and boogie along....
              I had a aluminum plate made and insulated it with silicone and a padded carpet spacers. Took a lot of the bounce out , but the head still took it pretty bad. I'll give Coastline a call and see what they got...after I take the #2 TM back in for its 3rd repair!

I agree about rough water days and taking the back way, the SS does have it advantages !
              Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Ask for Cole, those guys if you are not aware got the good stuff!

Comment

Ask for Cole, those guys if you are not aware got the good stuff!
                  I'll do it, thanks!
                  Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

welcome aboard
                    sigpic

Comment

Welcome WillyP............we need to go get after 'em soon !
                      " What's good for me ain't necessarily good for the weak minded ."
                      Captain Augustus McCrae

Comment

Soon as we can finish drillin this well, count me in!

Comment

Welcome
                          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

well well. Its WillyP. I have not logged on in some time. What did I miss? Welcome WillyP.

Sorry I fell in your cooler last time I was at your place. It happens.

Comment

Working...
                            X