Newbie to the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie to the forum

Hi there just wanted to introduce myself my name is Anthony and my parents have a weekend bayhouse in Bayou Vista. I just sold my Shoalwater Cat 14.5 and bought a new Shoalwater Cat 19'. I've really only been fishing in Jones Bay and highlands bayou in the flats. Now with my bigger boat I'm wanting to find some new spots further out in West bay. Anyone want to tag along one day soon to show me some stuff out in West bay let me know. I know West Bay is crazy with all the reefs and you have to be really careful. I'm glad to be a member to this forum and look foward to talking with some of you.

Newbie to the forum

Welcome aboard Pokejr!
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Welcome aboard bro
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

welcome !
        Free advice for cold beer !

Comment

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome, young man! Just stay around the old intracoastal between greens and starvation cove. You won't have to venture any further. Especially in the fall and winter. Oh, by the way, never fish moses lake in or out the gate. No fish in there.

Comment

Welcome aboard.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Welcome aboard!!!!
                Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Welcome !
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

welcome aboard. I'm gonna be in bayou Vista this weekend, I know we're gonna be fishing but not sure if it's gonna be in the bay or fishing the lights in the neighborhood.
                    Green grass and high tides forever
                    Mike Mathena

Comment

Welcome. Lord Bless.
                      robert
                      And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Working...
                      X