Introducing Myself after too long

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing Myself after too long

Joined here in 2013, never posted, went through an unwanted divorce shortly after joining. Have a 13 year old son who loves the outdoors and fishing as much as I do, for which I am so grateful. We have done a lot of freshwater fishing, and over the last year and a half, a fair amount of surf fishing for bull reds and big uglies, a little bit of flounder fishing from shore. Last month we went to Arkansas and both fly fished for the first time and loved it. In time, I want to fly fish in the salt. But before that, I have a lot to learn periord about fishing the bays, marshes, and surf.

I just bought a used kayak and am looking for another one for my son. Looking for those to open up a lot of fishign territory for us. This past Saturday we went out into the marsh (he used a borrowed kayak) and got our first sight of tailing reds. Did not catch any, but my son did catch a nice speck in deeper water. We have a lot to learn but looking forward to exploring new areas and learning a lot more about wade and kayak fishing for reds, specks, and flounder. I'm looking forward to learning more here and hopefully meeting and learning in person from some of you.
    Regards,
    Tom

Welcome aboard!

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Welcome!
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome!!!!
          Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

welcome

Comment