Back in the Bay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back in the Bay!

Howdy all! Been fishing from the Galveston area for a lot of years, but mostly offshore till fuel prices went soaring and forced the big boat out. Finally able to get me a new shallow water bay boat; time to perfect a different kind of saltwater fishing. I'd like to get involved with some local fishing groups and forums to pick up as much pointers and knowledge as possible, and this seemed to be a friendly place to start. So I look forward to maybe wetting the hook with some of y'all and reading the stories from the others.

Show up at the Tourney this Saturday-good folks, good raffle/auction and good benefit!!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Welcome!!!
      Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

welcome !
        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Welcome aboard. Stop by the Tourney this weekend and say hello.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Well welcome aboard. There are some really sharp guys on this forum with a lot of great tips. We try and keep things pretty positive around here, take our shots at each other now and again but always keep it pretty cool. There are couple of guides on here that really know there business. Aqua Pimp comes with a lot of positive results from what Ive seen. I share spots and techniques often so again welcome and be safe.

Comment

WELCOME ! Share your reports and experiences as well . We want to know what you have been up to .
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I am heading there now...

Comment

Working...
                X