just signed up this morning from magnolia tx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just signed up this morning from magnolia tx

Hello to all. I'm new to the salt, but have been freshwater fishing since I was a kid.. Went to the island for a "look see" last weekend. Decided it would be best for me to "pick a few experienced " brains before I gave it a real effort.
    I fish conventional tackle, but have flyfishing experience, in fresh water only.. Took both my 5 wt and 8 wt with me... boy do I need to practice a double haul!!! unless you guys can find a way to turn down the wind!!! Sold my boat a while back, so will be wading, until I can find a kayak I can afford.. (social security stinks)!! Also will be looking for a fishing pard.. I do have an RV, that I'll be taking down when I spend weekends.. I don't smoke or drink, and expect the same In my unit.. Hope you guys are patient and can put up with some questions, that you'll think are stupid..lol
    Tom

If you are reading this, thank a teacher..
    If your reading this in English, thank a vet!!!

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Welcome aboard!! There's a few of us that kayak.
        Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Welcome

Comment

WELCOME !
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Welcome aboard!
              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Welcome.
                "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

welcome and good luck

Comment

Hello
                    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
                    X