468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello west end anglers, Names Stephen Park.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello west end anglers, Names Stephen Park.

Thanks for the add. Recently got into wade fishing, hope to learn from you all. Short intro, been fishing all my life started from the snoopy pole 10lb green big game (father's secret) up to all the decent gadgets I have now. I've waded just a few times in west bay but mostly fished on jetties, pier and my apartment public pool. Joined this site in hopes of learn what I can. None of the original fishing buddies that I have had in the past were not so gung-ho about wading or specific fishing gears of that matter, hope to run into some salt water souls that I could fish with and maybe even learn from. However, I bet most of you veterans have a small circle because of spot trust issues , etc.. in which.. I fully understand and respect. Anyways, turning this into a damn book. Thanks for your time and we all know.. We love it when she bends over.

There are no "secret spots". It's just about knowing where the fish are at a given time and condition. Takes a lot of fishing in a particular area and a lot of trial and error. Not saying people aren't secretive with that info though.. lol. Welcome to the board! Wealth of information here - read up, ask questions and go get em.
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
      There are no "secret spots". It's just about knowing where the fish are at a given time and condition. Takes a lot of fishing in a particular area and a lot of trial and error. Not saying people aren't secretive with that info though.. lol. Welcome to the board! Wealth of information here - read up, ask questions and go get em.
      Mike is right, read up and soak in the knowledge! You'll be caching limits in no time! Welcome aboard my fren.

Comment

Heavy on the trial and error!

enjoy!

Comment

I'm sure putting in my time on the trial and error part...heavy on the error.

- FP

Comment

Welcome aboard!
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Welcome aboard. Each time out is a learning trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome aboard!!!
                Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome.
                    "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Welcome aboard! It's like anything else. A small learning curve Then you will have it down pat.
                      Kenner, 21V-200 Yama

If your not living on the edge, Your taking up to much space!

Comment

Working...
                      X