Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hi everyone,
    Love the forum. Have kayaked west end of west bay for a while. First boat arrives soon and am looking forward to extending my range beyond west west bay to a larger extent of west bay and perhaps even beyond to bays with strange and exotic names like Chocolate and Christmas. Will no doubt be asking lots of dumb questions along the way but in the meantime I've been studying Tobin's series & am looking forward to applying my new found knowledge with skill and grace across a wider range than my current paddling abilities allow.
    Cheers!

Welcome to the site!

Comment

Welcome!! We kayak west bay a lot. Tobins DVDs are an excellent choice. Very informative and will shorten your learnings.
      Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome Aboard.
          When you get your boat, hire the Aqua Pimp for a learn the bay fishing trip!
          Well worth the money.

Comment

Thanks guys. I like the idea of getting out there with a guide and Aqua Pimp sounds both knowledgable and cool! I will definitely look him up.

Comment

Originally posted by 52M-28 View Post
              Welcome Aboard.
              When you get your boat, hire the Aqua Pimp for a learn the bay fishing trip!
              Well worth the money.
              X2!!!!
              Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Welcome to the board and no question is dumb, expect if you ask where the fish are (just kidding). Enjoy and tight lines.
                LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Welcome.
                  "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

WELCOME !
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Welcome aboard!
                      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Working...
                      X