Hello from Bayou Vista

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Bayou Vista

My wife and I moved here Oct 2015 and love being on the water. I've fished Jones and Pierce marsh for a few years kayaking. Bought a bay boat and I'm slowly learning the areas. I'd love to learn what works out in west bay for getting on reds, trout and flounder and go nearly everyday after work. I've been to the north jetty, Hannas, Swan lake, Greens lake, Chocolate and drifted a portion of west bay looking for birds, spoils, etc. I have a lot to learn about this area. I'm not a potlicker, want anyone's honey holes, etc., but I'd enjoy making some new friends in the area and share my ride for some tips or join in on some expeditions. I'm a Navy Veteran who's proud to have served this great nation and look forward to making some new friends in the area.

Welcome aboard!
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Welcome aboard! I have a place on Marlin and still learning the area myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome aboard.

Comment

Welcome aboard!!
          Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Welcome.
            "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

WELCOME !!
                GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Howdy and Welcome!
                  Resident Ninja

Comment

Working...
                  X