Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello New Member here,

Short time reader, first time poster,

Work recently relocated me down to Texas from Indiana for two months, I am thrilled to have the opportunity to fish salt water while I am here. Would love to get the chance to do some wade fishing for reds and trout but do not know where to go (do not want to trespass on anyones property) or how exactly to wade fish. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you to everyone in advance.

Arnie

Hello New Member here,

Welcome aboard!
    Summer wading in Galveston doesn't require a lot of equipment. You can start out fishing the surf which you can do in swim trunks and sneakers. If you're a lure fisher grab a couple of mirrodynes and have at it. If you like bait, get a pint of shrimp and a rattling cork. When you're done, post up a report about your results and you'll get lots of advice. The more reports you post up about what you're doing the more feedback you'll receive.
    Last edited by Curmudgeon; July 25, 2016, 07:21 PM.
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome Aboard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome!!!
          Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Welcome aboard

Comment

Welcome
              "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Working...
              X