No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Afternoon Fellas,

I am new to the Houston Area! Moved here a week before Thanksgiving of 2015. I am from The Rio Grande Valley and moved to the Greater Houston Area, Living in Sugar Land, because the Wife (Law) was offered a Job in Houston. I am a big wading fan. I continue to drive down South to either South Padre Island, TX, Arroyo City, Texas and/orPort Mansfield, Texas to hunt them Reds down. Can any of you can please guide me to areas of Texas City and Galveston where I can park and wade. It is a long and rough ride from Sugar Land to the RGV to do what we all Love, and that is hunt them Reds down. Any recommendations are welcomed. Thanks in advance,

Marco Rodriguez

Welcome aboard!
    Besides checking out the previous posts and threads on this site, check out the hook-n-line maps F-103 (West Bay) and F-104 (East Bay). I'd think Academy still carries these. But they can be bought on the hook-n-line site online.
    At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome !
        What he said .
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Welcome!
            "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Working...
            X