Nice to meet everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice to meet everyone!

Hi It's.... Saltlife Mermaid Leta and my Saltlife little guy Roman!

We are new to the area and we can't fish enough! We are in Bayou Vista and loving it! Roman is going to be in his first fishing tournament on Saturday being hosted by FishSticks at Harbor Walk and we are looking for the best advice on where we should go for him to catch his Trophy winning Flounder.... He really wants a trophy I can promise you!I definately want him to have one too! SO ANY HELP WOULD BE SOO APPRECIATED! BY BOAT OR ONSHORE FISHING AS WELL. I, Leta was thinking about on shore at or around Seawolf Park but need your help! Thank you soo much and have a great day!!! Sorry about the attachments, I somehow thought they stayed in our library and can't get them off!!
    Attached Files

Welcome to Westend Anglers. You will get some help on here. Good Luck with the Tournament
    Bryan Evans

Boat Werx of Texas
    (AKA Evans Marine Services)
    4340 19th St.
    Bacliff, Texas 77518
    http://evansmarine.net
    http://boatwerxtx.com
    main@boatwerxtx.com
    281-559-BOAT (2628)

Comment

Welcome! Seawolf park should be a productive area.
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

welcome and X2 on what he said. I fished it Tuesday morning but the only one that caught any flounder was my buddy Travis. we were working the back roads by aTm. Be careful if he wades the area, big drop offs but tons of bait in the water. Have him work the rafts of bait and cast towards the grassline.
        "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Welcome aboard!!
          Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Note: If anyone ever wants any photo(s) removed just let a moderator or admin know.
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Pm Gilbert he is a good tour guide
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Thanks for your recommendations and comments! He won second and had a truly amazing day with his Saltlife fishermom! He and I had an amazing time. He caught 6 flounder.
                We did go to Seawolf BTW!!!
                Thanks again!!
                Leta

Comment

Ok thank you! I didn't know they didn't stay in your own library more than an hour....

Comment

Thank you Brian!

Comment

Welcome and congratulations on second place !
                      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                      X