Howdy & Happy Thanksgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy & Happy Thanksgiving

Mornin y'all. Wanted to intro myself. I have fished SLP area for the past 3-4 years, but have stuck mostly to cold pass. I'm interested in learning more about the whole SLP area. I have a 14ft skiff that will run very skinny so I can get just about anywhere in the the SLP system. I prefer to fly fish but most of the time I use my conventional tackle.
    "I recognize the right and duty of this generation to develop and use the natural resources of our land; but I do not recognize the right to waste them, or to rob, by wasteful use, the generations that come after us."
    -Theodore Roosevely on Conservation

Welcome! I get stuck around the skinny spots! Coachlaw has a cabin on Titlam Tatlum and you oughta enter the several tourneys held by FWE-they're based at the West End Marina-The Sand Bar. Good fishing to you and post up some reports-mine are few and far between-just like my catches lately!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Yeah I'll definitely be looking into some tournaments. I've stayed with Coach a couple of times as a guest of Tom. Helluva guy!
      "I recognize the right and duty of this generation to develop and use the natural resources of our land; but I do not recognize the right to waste them, or to rob, by wasteful use, the generations that come after us."
      -Theodore Roosevely on Conservation

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome !
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Welcome.
              "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Working...
              X