Hello to everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to everyone

Glad to have found this forum. Thanks for the information that y'all share. A North Carolina inshore fisherman, I have family in League City and have been to the area a couple of times last year. Planning to visit again for most of April and will be at San Luis Pass campground during the second week. Fished a little there from the bank last year, but if anyone could share general area's to walk in, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks
    George

Welcome aboard my fren

Comment

Come over the the Galveston side of SLP...you can walk in to the flats on the bay side behind the toll booth. Wear a life jacket, shuffle your feet and watch out for the deeper guts.

Did I mention wear a life jacket?

Welcome aboard.

-FP

Comment

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Thanks very much. I Looked at the area you suggest from a distance last year and from google earth in preparation for our upcoming trip. Can I get (relatively) close to the point of walking into the water with just two wheel drive? Thanks again for the help. I heard what you said about a PFD.

R/
          George

Comment

I'm pretty sure you can get close to the shore with 2WD. Someone else may be able to chime in and confirm.

If not, it's not that long of a walk.

-FP

Comment

Welcome aboard George!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Welcome!
                Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Working...
                X