Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the Tribe

Hello,

After spending the last year or so as a reader, and a little push from Coach Law I finally signed up. My user name is Bayou Uber since I've given Sandy at least as many trips to his camp as he's made by himself in the last couple of years (not that I have minded).

A little history, I provided the photo of the thief that was the subject of the "super secrete investigation" that is currently, evidentially, on going. I believe there was some discussion about how the POS that stole our stuff was being unduly stereotyped as a crack or meth head just because he was a thief. For the record, he's been incarcerated 12 times. 10 times he was arrested included charges for position of a controlled substance, prosecution group 1 (hard drugs)--just say'n. Looks like he got thrown back in the clink last Thursday, so maybe hell be visiting Huntsville soon.

I think there was also debate if he was an Aggies because of his shirt.

Comment

Welcome, bro. Bout time.
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
        I think there was also debate if he was an Aggies because of his shirt.
        Lol!

Welcome aboard Uber!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Clearly NOT an Aggie. According to the Aggie Code of Honor "'Aggies do not lie, cheat or steal nor tolerate those that do". Obviously an orange cow head supporter.

Comment

Welcome aboard...think you'll fit in just fine 'round here
            sigpic

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome aboard Jeff!

Jeff has helped out big time at our last two charity tournaments. He's been a huge help with the raffle and especially the auction, not to mention roadie duties for the band. He's a great addition to the board.
                From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Welcome to the site Jeff

Comment

Working...
                  X