Finally registered after being a long time lurker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally registered after being a long time lurker

Hi y'all, how's the fishing been? I've lurked here and there over the years and finally signed up haha. Lately I've been fishing the upper part of West Bay from 8 Mile road. Hopefully we can share knowledge with each other as I'd like to learn more about fishing this part of the bay system, especially by kayak and wading. Tight lines!

Welcome aboard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Welcome!!
      Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Welcome

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome from Texas. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3966.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	209.4 KB
ID:	562680

I kayak fish fish out of Galveston State Park, North of Seawall Blvd. It's a protected hard sandy bottom launch site exclusively for kayak's and canoe's. From there you can fish all over West Bay.
          Keith Bodine 1st Cav 1966-1967
          RVN A/229th AHB/Door Gunner
          sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the club
            "Our most great and glorious achievement is to live our life fishingly"

Comment

Welcome
              Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

8mile Rd

Originally posted by Flash445 View Post
                  Hi y'all, how's the fishing been? I've lurked here and there over the years and finally signed up haha. Lately I've been fishing the upper part of West Bay from 8 Mile road. Hopefully we can share knowledge with each other as I'd like to learn more about fishing this part of the bay system, especially by kayak and wading. Tight lines!
                  if you go to the right, you'll see a pole sticking out of the water. Continue going right and you'll come to a point. Fish there with artificial, I use a Zoom watermelon/red with a 1/4oz long shank jig head. At the pole you can fish for flounder and trouts, at the point you can fish for flounder, trout, red drum, hope this helps. Lord Bless. Robert
                  And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

WELCOME !
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                    X