Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello In Da Camp!

Hi yall,

I finally registered on Sandy's Fishbook site because he doesn't use Facebook. I'm his sister, Victoria. I'm also the keeper of the family photographs. Mwahahah! Here's us drinking our first Dixie beers:

Click image for larger version

Name:	1975 078.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	577212 Click image for larger version

Name:	1977 027.jpg
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	577213
    Looks like I started younger (on the right).

Sandy's first line in the water:

Name:	1973 037 Baby Sandy 6 weeks old exactly.jpg
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	577214

I live just outside of New Orleans and work at Tulane University at the technology help desk. Our older brother is a VP in software engineering. Yes, we are a little embarrassed by our technologically-backward brother here, but he makes up for it by having an awesome camp for us to go to and cooking us amazing meals. I'm hoping Dad and I join Sandy at Blockcade Runners for Thanksgiving this year.

Welcome!!!
    Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Welcome !
      Um , it appears Sandy is still doing the same things he did as a child ....... drinking beer , sleeping in a hammock , and fishing .
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Welcome Sis, but dat wasn't my first Dixie. Mom put it in my baby bottle. Don't make me tell the story about you eating the "candy" from the fridge.

"More candy Momma?" LMAO!
        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
          Welcome Sis, but dat wasn't my first Dixie. Mom put it in my baby bottle. Don't make me tell the story about you eating the "candy" from the fridge.

"More candy Momma?" LMAO!
          Candy in the fridge, I did that too, thought it was a chocolate bar. I ate the whole thing and oh boy!!!
          Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Naw, it wasn't real candy. It wasn't food at all. I'm not saying what it was, as she and I seem to be at an uneasy truce. It seems we have this "Brinksmanship" down pat after 41 years.
              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

This is awesome!! Welcome and keep posting pics!
                Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Naw, it wasn't real candy. It wasn't food at all. I'm not saying what it was, as she and I seem to be at an uneasy truce. It seems we have this "Brinksmanship" down pat after 41 years.
                  I hear ya. I ate ex lax!!
                  Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Wayyyy worse than that.

Comment

Wayyyy worse than that.
                      Lol!!!
                      Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                          Um , it appears Sandy is still doing the same things he did as a child ....... drinking beer , sleeping in a hammock , and fishing .
                          He is Son of Horizontal Man.

Name:	1973 017 Posey Ave.jpg
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	562724

And really gets it from both sides of the family.

Name:	1973 148 Thanksgiving.jpg
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	562725

Comment

Wayyyy worse than that.
                            You're exaggerating. It was just Cafergot, a migraine medication. Okay, it was a suppository, but it hadn't actually been inside Mom yet!

Forget cats and dogs, Sandy and I fought like meerkats - the animal species most likely to murder one of its own. We get along so much better now that we live in different states and I own my house, where it is my choice to have him or not.

Comment

You ate what was supposed to go in the out! LMAO. Yes, I wasn't going to say it. Suppositories. I remember you had to have your stomach pumped at the ER. Scary day.

Comment

Working...
                              X