New on the board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New on the board

Just moved to the area from Pensacola area. Been yak fishin about 6 years now. Looking for words of wisdom about the area. Anything you want to share would be appreciated. Ole retired guy lookin' for a where the trout are active. Hobie Outback thats ready to go.
    - We dont stop playing because we get older....We get older because we stop playing.

Oh, I'm in the San Leon area, it that makes a bit of difference.
    - We dont stop playing because we get older....We get older because we stop playing.

Comment

Welcome

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome, there's a few of us kayakers on the board.
        Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

WELCOME !
          HOOK N LINE fishing maps at Academy have a wade fishing and kayak map that shows kayak launch points . Texas Kayak Fisherman is a kayak fishing site of interest . Good group of guys here , though , who like myself , kayak fish . There is a kayak forum here you can access for past fishing reports which will give information . When I fished more I gave detailed reports there , say 2010- 2015 .
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Welcome! Lots of good fishing in the Spring and summer over in that area.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                sigpic
                Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Welcome
                  "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Working...
                  X