Back to the coast!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to the coast!

I was happy to find your “West End Anglers” forum. After 39 years in central Texas, I just moved back to the Texas coast! Even better, my son Caleb, just bought a NauticStar Costal boat! I am looking to relearn fishing in Galveston Bay. I also need to relearn all the new regulations regarding fishing. Back in the 70’s I didn’t have to worry about how big the fish was and how many I caught.
    After a little research I decided to focus on the West Galveston Bay area and was excited to find you forum. Caleb and I went out for our first shakedown cruise this past Saturday, launching from Clear Lake. I was surprised to see so many fishing along the channel to the bay. After motoring through the channel and Kemah boardwalk, I realized why they were all in the channel; the bay was covered with fog. The fog finally lifted around 11am and we were able to go into the bay. Didn’t catch a single fish but had fun learning the new boat and hardware. We are planning on heading to West Bay next time for some serious fishing! Hope to see you all out on the water!

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Working...
      X