Hey all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey all

I just moved down to Galveston this week. Live really close to UTMB. I'm moving here from Mineola TX. I'm die hard catfisher. I have no idea how or where to fish down here. I dont have my boat running the lower unit went out. So I need to learn what i need to do. Is there a spot where alot of the club members go to fish so I can come out and talk to some people and learn.

Welcome Aboard...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Welcome aboard......Get a top spot map and there are lots of good walk in areas you can fish until you get the boat fixed. There is lots of good info in the articles under the news section and it is a lot different that fresh water fishing. You can also use the search feature to do some browsing for specific topics.
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Welcome!
          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Welcome

Welcome aboard!

Comment

welcome
              Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Cheers

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome Aboard!
                    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Welcome aboard!!
                      New to the area and I take it you're not up on lures "yet!"
                      If you want a great start, you're open to wading, you can always grab a flow troll bait bucket and a pint of shrimp and go wade the surf with a cork if there medium to small or free shrimped if bigger. You'll catch a whole assortment of fish that way, trout being your trophy. If you're a little handy with a cast net you can grab some finger mullet and free line them in the surf for some great big trout action too.

Once you start to get the hang of it you can start to target different places and structures outlined in the Hot Spot Maps.

Comment

welcome aboard!!
                        Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Welcome

A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

Welcome !! Sorry, I don't do fresh water fishing, but if you ever want to know how to catch saltwater catfish, just let me know . LOL
                            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

welcome!!!
                              the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X