Howdy...newbie here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy...newbie here...

Not a "real" newbie in that I have been chasing fish for over 60 years.

I, currently, float a 15'4 ft. Gheenoe Classic with a 25 hp Merc. I usually fish West Bay around the State Park. The boat is new to me. I bought it just a month before I left Texas for the Summer.

It will run ultra-shallow and is often considered to be a big, oversized square-backed Kayak with power. My earlier attempts at a canoe/kayak foundered when my 70 yr. old back protested paddling against the wind for too long!

I spend Summers up chasing muskies; bass and what-ever bites on the Illinois/Wisconsin line. I leave a 16 ft. Carolilna Skiff here for that purpose. I'll be back in October, though. Ready to fish some more and enjoy the best weather times of the year in Texas!

Looking forward to meeting some new guys and sharing stories. Are there meetings around Houston? regards, Rich

Welcome Aboard!
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Welcome!
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Welcome aboard.....We usually have club meetings in the Clear Lake area....I think it is about time for one Coe!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Welcome!
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

welcome!!
            the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Welcome !!
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

welcome!

Comment

Working...
                X