468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello to everyone on the best website in Texas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to everyone on the best website in Texas!

Hey there. My name is Keith Hinze and I am the owner/operator of High Tech Marine, a mobile marine service and repair business. I am a Yamaha/Johnson Evinrude certified technician with over 30 years local experience both on the island and in the Kemah/Clear Lake area. I am expanding my customer base to the West End of Galveston Island like Sea Isle, Jamaica Beach, Pirates Beach and any where in between the end of the island. I will come to y'all living the life on the West End and repair your boat right there in the sling or on the trailer. I will be happy to answer any boating questions that I can. Email any boating questions to high.techmarine@yahoo.com Spending time on my Mirage @ 100mph is my idea of a day well spent. See y'all on the water.

Welcome with a big Howdy! Does that mean you will come to San Leon? I got several Johnson question for you>My 120 idles high and my tilt and trim works but doesn't work?Welcome Keith.
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Welcome aboard
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

e-mail sent!

Comment

Cheers

Comment

Welcome!!!
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Welcome !
              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Thanks for the boating question. Yes San Leon is in my service area and I will come to your boat to service. In response to your idle question, the issue is probably with your switch or the relay. Does your boat idle high in or out of the water? The idle should be set with the boat floating in the water and there is a special procedure to sink and link the carbs and properly set the idle. Hope that helps. Call 832.385.9970 if you need to get on my schedule.
                http://www.hightechmarine.org

Comment

welcome!!
                  the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Welcome aboard. That there is useful info. Thanks

Comment

Welcome

A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

Originally posted by HighTechMarine View Post
                        Thanks for the boating question. Yes San Leon is in my service area and I will come to your boat to service. In response to your idle question, the issue is probably with your switch or the relay. Does your boat idle high in or out of the water? The idle should be set with the boat floating in the water and there is a special procedure to sink and link the carbs and properly set the idle. Hope that helps. Call 832.385.9970 if you need to get on my schedule.
                        http://www.hightechmarine.org

It seems to idle high out of the water.
                        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Welcome !!
                          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Welcome!
                            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Popper in the morning Popper in the evening

Comment

Working...
                              X