468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello and man it's good to be back down south!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello and man it's good to be back down south!

I had the pleasure to meet Plugger while fishing just across from the boat launch Saturday. After recently purchashing a flatboat and motor which ran fine the previous weekend on Lake Somerville, the fuel pump went out before I could leave the launch. I wasn't going to let that ruin my fishing day and used the troll motor to get me out there to fish. And I'm glad I did because I caught fish and had the privelage of meeting Plugger who invited me aboard the West End Anglers. Plugger made a comment that stuck in my head, "If it weren't for saltwater fishing, I wouldn't fish at all". Well he's right. I will spend at least 95% of my time fishing the West End with a very rare trip to some freshwater lake nearby.
    I've spent 40 years in Lousiana and 10 in Maryland and have been here in Texas for 2 years and don't have any plans to leave. I'm loving Texas and plan on enjoying every weekend somewhere between the east and west bank of San Luis Pass.
    Looking forward to seeing you all out there in our little heaven right here in Texas!

Tee Bateau

Welcome aboard and welcome to Texas!
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome Aboard!
        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Welcome

A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

Great introduction , Rob !! Fine summation of yourself and how fishing relates to you . Ask some questions if you need some help about West Bay .
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Welcome Aboard!
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Welcome,Like they say i wasn"t born in Texas but i got here as quick as i could!!!!
                10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Welcome!!

Comment

Welcome and enjoy the site. Looking forward to seeing your reports and watch out for Henry
                    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Welcome!!!
                      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Welcome, I haven't met any of the guys other than Mike, but they all seem to be really nice and helpful when you ask them. I don't know how nice they will be if you should ask them about their honey holes. Good luck and glad to have you in Texas.
                        j
                        don't lose the big one, change your line.
                        Sushidog6

Comment

Originally posted by sushidog6 View Post
                          Welcome, I haven't met any of the guys other than Mike, but they all seem to be really nice and helpful when you ask them. I don't know how nice they will be if you should ask them about their honey holes. Good luck and glad to have you in Texas.
                          j
                          Which Mike you talking about?

Welcome and enjoy new guy!
                          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Texas Size

Popper in the morning Popper in the evening

Comment

welcome!!!!
                              the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X