New Years resolutions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly, try to be a better person.

Ha ha, that's BS-just try to be a little less irritating to family and friends!! Drink more and eat less. Fish more and kill less.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Fish less .......NOT.....Better my family!
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Well I quit smokin', drinkin', and nail biting ten years ago. I guess I'm damn near perfect!
        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

The same one that i have had for the last 3 yrs to stop dipping.Also to be more appreciative of my significant other and to catch,weigh-in and release a 30" trout at each tournament we fish in.
          Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

I pray for a better year ,I lost one of my best buddies and numerous other terrible things happened. All we can do is be thankful for what we do have and go with it!
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
              I pray for a better year ,I lost one of my best buddies and numerous other terrible things happened. All we can do is be thankful for what we do have and go with it!

Amen brother!
              "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Learn from my mistakes.
                "Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday." John Wayne

Comment

Get out of the debt we incurred in 2010! Take the wife and kids fishing more.
                  Scott
                  "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

I have the same one as last year.. To fish MORE!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Capt. Thomas Barlow
                    281-827-6815
                    www.notoriousguideservice.com

Comment

Originally posted by gsb View Post
                      Get out of the debt we incurred in 2010! Take the wife and kids fishing more.
                      I'll second that one and add a few more of these to go with it!

Comment

Mine is to acomplish "The Total Money Makeover"

thanks again for the book, capt.Barlow

Comment

Work hard, so I can play hard. Life is short, so enjoy every day by living, loving and FISHING!
                          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Mine last year was to drop 40lbs and hit the weights. Did drop the 40lbs and have kept it off. Still hitting the weight and cardio 3 to 4 times a week and maintaining at 190lbs. Last years resolution a success. This year I might try the alcohol and dipping thing...... OK NOT the alcohol but may try the dipping thing....

JT's new year resolution may be to try and fish atleast 1 or maybe 2 times this year. Thats if the temp gets above 80!!!!

AQUA PIMP
                            AQUA PIMP......
                            "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

LMAO...thats right AP...And to at least take the bote out to the end of the canal and back every quarter.

Comment

loose a few pounds-get alittle more exersize-fish a lot more-

Comment

Working...
                                X