drake apperal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drake apperal

has anyone bought a drake jacket for hunting/wade fishing? if so are they worth the money? i tried one on today at academy and man was it warm. idk if it is worth 200 though so whats yalls input?

thanks,
    taylor

Never heard of them but it looks like a good system
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Got a drake jacket on sale after hunting season 2 years ago, I wear it everytime I go duck hunting and ot take the boat out in the cold. waterproof wind proof and warm when it wears out I'll be getting another one. you wont go wrong purchasing one in my opinion

Comment

thanks for the info. i bought one today and am putting it to the test tomorrow. pretty cool jacket

Comment

I have a Drake outer shell (windbreaker) that I hunt in.

Good jacket, my only complaint is that the zipper can get hard to start due to some corrosion on it. Once you get it going, it zips fine though. In its defense, I hunt salt water and the thing has been washed maybe once in two years.

It is still waterproof though. Not bad, and I really like the magnetic pocket thing for holding shells. Kind of pricey however.

Comment

they are worth the money to me.

Comment

i tried mine out today and it is well worth the money. my waders had a leak and the only part that was dry was where the jacket was lol

Comment

Working...
              X