No Hog problem on this land!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Hog problem on this land!!

Do you think this ol’ boy doesn’t have a feral hog problem? Unreal.
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I'd love to be there with my SKS and a 75 round drum (actually 2 or 3 drums)!!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

If you look at the new heart shaped 7 panel hog trap that is supposed to be the best. You might need to increase the size by 50 or 60 cow panels. That is a lot of pigs.

I have a problem right now. My yard at the farm is torn up by about 15 that I saw during bow season. About the only time I did not have a gun with me.

Comment

how about hunting with a hand grenade?
      Team Rolling Thunder

Comment

It's been that was in Europe for a while. I'd guess that was France seing as you hear no gunshots.
        "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
        boom

Comment

speaking of hogs. look at this nice size one i shot yesterday evening.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
            speaking of hogs. look at this nice size one i shot yesterday evening.
            Nice pig. How big was it?
            Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

Comment

i didnt weight him but id guess 250-270. i drug him to an area where i have a stealth camera and i hope to get a picture of whatever it is that is carrying these off w/o a trace.

Comment

Holy sh!t thats a lot of hogs.
                the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Dang he needs more than a single shot rifle!!
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

He needs a DAISEY CUTTER bomb dropped in the middle of them
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                    X