No announcement yet.

2011 FishWestEnd Crawfish Boil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rah ha Maj Dean i May have the crib taken care of!It right on the beach!We just gotta take care of the cleaning crew.I will ask the owners if they will be there that weekend.
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
      Rah ha Maj Dean i May have the crib taken care of!It right on the beach!We just gotta take care of the cleaning crew.I will ask the owners if they will be there that weekend.
      I'l take care of the cleaning crew!!
      Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

sweet can't wait! last year was a blast.
        the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
          MAN REELTEIME that would be the CHIIIIIIIT,and Corndog runs a white glove act!
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
            MAN REELTEIME that would be the CHIIIIIIIT,and Corndog runs a white glove act!
            This place is pretty rad and all right on the beach!I will start the processnext week and tryt to lock it up if it's not taken that weekend!
            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Need to make it this time. Fiending for bugs since last summer. Even bought some crappy, expensive small late season ones last year. Deano, I hear you can make some killer crawfish!

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
                Need to make it this time. Fiending for bugs since last summer. Even bought some crappy, expensive small late season ones last year. Deano, I hear you can make some killer crawfish!
                Don't miss it JUG !
                10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
                X