Vjer's rocking chairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vjer's rocking chairs

Vic dropped off two rocking chairs & a table for me for my balcony yesterday. Great chair, very comfortable if your looking for a good bay chair or outdoor patio material shoot http://www.fishwestend.com/forum/member.php/1071-vjer a PM great work!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0550.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	103.5 KB
ID:	568374Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0553.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	125.8 KB
ID:	568375
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

I picked up one as well and it's awesome!
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Quanto
      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

I ordered 2 rocking chairs for myself & the table that you see in the photos. I also purchased one for the beach house as a xmas present to my parents. Vic delivered the 3 item to my house in Houton, and will be delivering the last piece the weekend of the tournament. Costs for all 4 items delivered to my door $500. My last two chairs for the balcony were $300 and they both only lasted for 18 months these will last 10x as long. I am planning on doing a stain on mine but the material is all treated lumber and decking screws & bolts so its rock solid.
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I'm sure glad TMO pulled that rocker out of the water. I reckoned it was messed up, but all it was missing was a bolt. Everyone that sat in it said it was the most comfy rocker they ever sat in. vjer reckoned, when you find perfection, copy it. My parents now have 2 on their porch in Mississippi. They're awesome!
          From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Working...
          X