Trolling for trout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trolling for trout

Im thinking about trying to slow troll some crankbaits and rattle traps for trout around the deeper parts of the bay. Im thinking the rattle traps and crank baits would trigger reaction strikes from the sluggish trout. Has anyone done this or heard anything about it?

saw lots of people in florida troll for trout when i lived out there.
    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Ok, do you know what lures they would use?

Comment

there's a few folks that do it down the main canal at Jam Beach-they use rattletraps and shrimptails-seen use spec rigs too.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I would say anything is worth a try. At least you will be on the water fishing.

Comment

Thanks guys, didnt get any bites trolling but we did catch a few casting for em. It was a beautiful day on the water.

Comment

good glad yall got some
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

A heck of a lot more fun than working shift work

Comment

Did any of yall get to hit the water on MLK Day to do some fishing?

Comment

Working...
                  X