Spring Trout Tourney, May 14th at Louie's Bait Camp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Trout Tourney, May 14th at Louie's Bait Camp

Hope ya'll can make it. Donations appreciated. Partytime afterwards.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Tiny; February 7, 2011, 09:49 AM. Reason: wrong date

Who's fishun??

Comment

I would like to fish it. However I have already commited to fish Tales n Tunes that sam weekend out of San Leon.
      CHASIN REDS @ THE $$$$MONEY HOLE$$$$4
      WRECK EM TECH

Comment

Is this a live and artificial tournament? I may make this one and bring my oldest along to whoop up on you fellas.
        What kind of donations are you needing? The Shriners is a "top notch" institution and has changed many lives over the years.

Comment

Definite possibility for me.
          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Sounds good but like said earlier commited to the tails and tunes.
            Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

can it be recheduled to an other date? we are comited to tails and tunes

Comment

I will pay for two anglers to fish this tournament as Team FishWestEnd pm me if you want to fish it.
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Tiny is to late to set a new date?I to have verbal commited to Tails &Tunes as well.
                  I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I have to keep the date as it is. My fishing club, South East Texas Sports Fishing Association has a lot going on, like getting ready for the Hall of Fame Tournament. Weigh in for this tournament opens at 2 and ends at 5 so.. you could stop in and weigh your fish..

But... because I know that I would probably get a good amount of people from FWE, I will see about a date change.

As far as Donations go, I am needing Raffle and Auction items.

This is a Natural and/or Artificial, anything goes as long as they are caught on rod n reel and within the limits of the law.

I will let ya'll know something about the date next Thursday, but I can't make any promises on a change.

Comment

I'm in Tiny keep it the way it is.Tail's and Tunes is out of my budget this time.Is there a bonus for live fish?
                      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I'm in too! A good start to the summer
                        Resident Ninja

Comment

I am going to Sticky a poll, just to see how many participants I can get either May 7, 14, or 21. May 28th is the start of Hall of Fame so that one is totally out of the question.

Live fish bonus, no
                          No, but we are, right on the water so it'll be easy to release them.

Comment

we may fish tails and tunes and yours.
                            Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Number 1 said, "let's do it!" Put me down for an auction item Tiny. PM me your info and I'll get it to you before then. Any chance a kids division will exist?

Comment

Working...
                              X