No announcement yet.

JT, Aqua Pimp, got something for ya...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JT, Aqua Pimp, got something for ya...

28 inches, 7 lbs., bone super spook.
    michelle
    Attached Files

Wow, beats my PB, and on a topwater in those conditions too

Comment

Really nice!

Great catch!! Beats my 27" P.B. Nice going.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Nice, that ties my PB, but mine was caught in deep deep water on a COLD day so I am sure your fight was much better.

Comment

WOW Michelle!! Nice! WTG!! Front page image of the week!!
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

SHAAWEEETT!!!!! Very nice Michelle

AQUA PIMP
            AQUA PIMP......
            "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

OUTFREAKINSTANDING!

Way to go M!
              West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Very Nice!!!! I will get one of those someday!
                sigpic
                Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

there were four ladies, well we have the plumbing for it anyway. julie, diana, capt sally and myself. we fished in port mansfield friday and saturday w/ a guide. we had 10 trout over 25 and several more in the 20 to 25 range. i had a 26 and a 28. diana had a 24, 25,25, and 26. sally had a 26 and the guide had 2 at 26 and a 27. all but one on topwaters. the guide said it was a 3.5 out of 5, so i wonder what a 5 star day is like? we had a blast. we let everything over 20 go. thanks for the comments guys, i was really just wanting to stir the pot w/ ole JT, short for junior trout.
                  michelle

Comment

here's diana's 26. enjoy...
                    Attached Files

Comment

He!! of a trip! You called that one in your PM when you said you were gonna go bust some fat girls on top LOL.

AQUA PIMP
                      AQUA PIMP......
                      "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Wow that's awesome. I need to save up some cash and head south!

Comment

Originally posted by michelle View Post
                          there were four ladies, well we have the plumbing for it anyway. julie, diana, capt sally and myself. we fished in port mansfield friday and saturday w/ a guide. we had 10 trout over 25 and several more in the 20 to 25 range. i had a 26 and a 28. diana had a 24, 25,25, and 26. sally had a 26 and the guide had 2 at 26 and a 27. all but one on topwaters. the guide said it was a 3.5 out of 5, so i wonder what a 5 star day is like? we had a blast. we let everything over 20 go. thanks for the comments guys, i was really just wanting to stir the pot w/ ole JT, short for junior trout.
                          michelle
                          Wow Michelle,
                          Very nice fish. I may need to get a sensible house dress to fish with you girls!
                          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Hell of a fish!
                            "The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword"

Comment

Michelle, it's amazing what you can catch when you leave the hooks on those super-spooks.

Comment

Working...
                              X