This is what makes this place Great!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is what makes this place Great!

I was having some car problem(hose bust or leaking on cooling system)That i smell something at first job in sugarland.I didn't see anything dripping but smelled that sweet smell of coolant.Well on the next job i pulled up and stem was coming off and out from the hood.The customer was a top-notch fellow and started looking under hood but we still couldn't find the leak so i went to work on his tub.I fill up with water and he was nice enough to give me a gallon jug of water.I began my trek back to the house and canceled work for the day.At that point i was stopping every thrid or fouth light on Hwy 6.So i had the bright idea of putting out the FWE bat signal and Barham answered.I made it to Joe's bar b que and he hooked me up with at least ten or more gallons of H2o.I wanna thank the reel corndog as well for the call back.Thank you Barham!FWE ROCKS!
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Good to see you made it home! Get ya an extension mirror and a few small flashlights and see if ya can find the leak.If you can get your hands on a repair manual you can indentify where the hoses are before you start looking for the leak. If you need some tools let me know. I have a pretty extensive tool collection.
    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

WTG fellas! Chris let me know if you need anything. Glad you got home safe.
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Good job y'all!
        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

good work fella's

you could have called me when you were in SL.

Comment

Popper in the morning Popper in the evening

Comment

glad you made it back Chris! glad i could help
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

WTG Duane and the others. True Texas spirit right there.

Comment

the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

And that's why I'm leaving ca and moving to TX that would never happen out here I'm the only person I know that stops when I see people on the side of the road just like little texas put it"god bless texas"

Comment

Working...
                    X