Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WestEndAngler
    replied
    You can use it in Windows 7 and of course can download the APP from the Itunes APP store

Leave a comment:

• WestEndAngler
    replied
    Nokia user use your browser and input or click this link from your mobile device.

Leave a comment:

• WestEndAngler
    replied
    Blackberry Users, that wish to use this application (FREE) to download. Click the link below on your mobile device... Using your phones internet browser.

Responsive One Page Parallax Template

Leave a comment:

• mjh
    replied
    I got it.

Leave a comment:

• dbarham
    replied
    I did it from my phone like you said i clicked on coes tapatalk post and downloaded to blackberry after it downloaded sucessfully I ran the app and searched WEA!! how cool

Leave a comment:

• WestEndAngler
    replied
    Originally posted by mjh View Post
    Did you do it off the computer
    I am sure he found the BlackBerry Download Icon on his BB and clicked it then went and did a search for "Tapatalk" which allowed him to download it straight to his BB skipping the computer, which is what my Iphone did and I think most BB are capable of too... Not 100% sure anymore

Leave a comment:

• Curmudgeon
    replied
    Very cool! I may have to get a decent smart phone now!

Leave a comment:

• mjh
    replied
    Did you do it off the computer

Leave a comment:

• dbarham
    replied
    Type in fishwestend.com on the search mjh its easy how cool!

Leave a comment:

• dbarham
    replied
    I got it!!

Leave a comment:

• mjh
    replied
    I will have to try it that way.

Leave a comment:

• WestEndAngler
    replied
    Originally posted by mjh View Post
    Go to the first post coe put on here and click on blackberry and you can download it. I just don't know what to do with it from there.
    On your BlackBerry you should be able to download apps through the internet or WiFi. Do a search for it. Barham call me I'll walk you through it.

Downloading it directly to your computer, you would have to use your BB desk top manager and add the file (while phone is connected) and sync the new APP to your phone effectively adding it from your computer through the desktop software out the USB cord to your phone.

Leave a comment:

• mjh
    replied
    Originally posted by dbarham View Post
    i cant find it on my blackberry
    Go to the first post coe put on here and click on blackberry and you can download it. I just don't know what to do with it from there.

Leave a comment:

• dbarham
    replied
    i cant find it on my blackberry

Leave a comment:

• mjh
    replied
    I downloaded the aPp but can't figure out how to do anything else with it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X