New Sponsors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Sponsors

We have streamlined our banner ad program and will be offering several new levels of sponsor pages. In the meantime please help me in welcoming several new sponsors.

We have Tails & Tunes we will be running until there tournament in May 13th & 14th. We will be putting together a FWE team for that tournament. If your wanting to represent the website and want to fish this tournament please let me know. FWE will cover your entry fees amongst other club memorabilia (tournament shirts etc.)

Also, we have added a great fishing guide from the Corpus Area, Capt Mike O'Dell - A Fishing Fantasy Guide Service & Outfitters 361-438-1866.

Capt Mike offers salt water fishing and guided hunting from Corpus Christi Bay, Upper Laguna Madre, Nueces Bay, Redfish Bay, Aransas Bay, South Bay, Copano Bay, including Port Aransas, Aransas Pass, and Rockport, Fulton and Lamar, Texas. Contact Capt Mike and book a trip today!
    Last edited by WestEndAngler; January 25, 2011, 11:18 AM. Reason: FP10 caught a type-o, thanks Jeremy!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Welcome new sponsers,

Comment

I will be fishin that tourney!Capt Mike O'Dell is a great guy!Thanks For becoming a Sponsor i will see you at the party in Feb at Steve's place!
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Welcome new sponsors....

I have had my team together for a few months now. Can't wait to win the first Galveston Tails and Tunes tourney!!!!!

AQUA PIMP
        AQUA PIMP......
        "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Welcome to the sponsors!
          Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

welcome ya'll !
            Free advice for cold beer !

Comment

welcome

Comment

Team No Boat is looking forward to fishing the Tails and Tunes as well! Thank you New Sponsors!
                TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                  We have streamlined our banned ad program
                  If you don't do the top sponsorship level you get the banner and get banned!!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
                    If you don't do the top sponsorship level you get the banner and get banned!!! lol
                    Fixed it. Thanks, don't make me make a couple of posts in your "Group"
                    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

lol go ahead...

Comment

Working...
                      X