Lucky Lunch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky Lunch!

Well went to a broker open house at a facility in Missouri City, check out what I won just for dropping my name in a box!

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

That's a nice lunch box!
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

nice!

Comment

Those coolers are even nicer when they're free

Comment

WOW ! good deal!
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

nice door prize.
            Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Dude …great score

Comment

Already have a 120Q thought about adding it to Big Trout Payout but decided to keep it for the boat, can never have enough coolers

Comment

I think I see my name inscribed on it-I had one exactly like that but it got stolen in Missouri City near some Commercial Real Estate office-thought I saw two guys carrying it away and saying something like "This will make a great door prize." when I got to my truck.

"Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                    I think I see my name inscribed on it-I had one exactly like that but it got stolen in Missouri City near some Commercial Real Estate office-thought I saw two guys carrying it away and saying something like "This will make a great door prize." when I got to my truck.

I can give you their phone numbers but 90 brokers saw me win it LOL

Comment

lucky dawg

Comment

sweet

Comment

Coe,

What the heck does a guy like you want with a cooler like that, you should just give it away to someone on the site now so you don't have to feel guilty any longer...... Bwaaahahahaha..
                          http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

Originally posted by shallowist View Post
                            Coe,

What the heck does a guy like you want with a cooler like that, you should just give it away to someone on the site now so you don't have to feel guilty any longer...... Bwaaahahahaha..
                            Wow, Steve! You really pegged it! Coe must be weighed down by the incredible guilt of having won that Yeti! Poor guy..
                            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Lucky dog!
                              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Working...
                              X